Benefits of Hibiscus for Hair Care-
1.The red flowers (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis) is mainly used for hair and skin care.
2. It is claimed to be effective in curbing hair fall and dandruff.
3. According to some, hibiscus is very effective in boosting hair growth.
4. It is also used as a remedy for premature graying and split ends.
5. Application of ground hibiscus leaves and flowers is believed to be beneficial for the scalp, as it has cooling and soothing properties.
6. This herb is also found to be a good conditioner and moisturizer for hair.
7. It can make the hair soft, supple, and shiny.
Read more at Buzzle: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/hibiscus-for-hair-care.html
3 16ounce Organic Coconut Oil/ Parachute Coconut Oil - Indian Store
Net wt. 8 oz Dry Red Hibiscus from Persian store
1. Grind to make a powder of dry Red Hibiscus flowers.
2. Soak the powder in 16 oz of Organic coconut oil for 3 days
3. In a low flame boil for at least 15 minutes.
4. Strain and reserve the oil in a glass jar. ( easy to reheat)
5. I saved the strained leftovers; it worked as a excellent body scrub but little hard.